GUEST PLAYER PROFILE PAGE
If you have not yet registered an account in the Triviador app, so will not be a member of the Order of Knights. However, you can find some of your stats on your profile page.
1. BASIC DATA
You will find the following information on you Guest Player Profile Page:
- As a Guest player, you will not have a unique name, only an ID
- Guest players cannot join a Clan. Therefore, you not have a unique Clan Shield
- Your Shield for the current season
- Your Daily rankings (only your best rankings are displayed here)
- Your current Season Points are displayed next to the clock icon
- The small Shield displayed is based on your highest all-time Season Points; the SP is displayed next to it
- The Crowns indicate on your current game count
On the Profile Page you can join the Order of Knights by registering a Triviador account.
You can find more information about the registration process HERE.
Why should you register?
- You will be added to the Rank Lists
- You can take part in the Season Battles and get into the League system
- You can chat in the League Chat
- You can invite players to be friends
- You can join a Clan or create your own
- You will be able to see more statistics about your games
- Find out which Subjects you are the best in (detailed response statistics)
- You can start Tournaments
- Your Soldier will have extra animations and extra weapons
- You can send a message to your opponents while playing (predefined messages)
- You will receive 100,000 Gold Coins as a gift
ATTENTION! As a Guest Player, once you reach 9000 Season Points you will no longer be able to play. If you want to continue to play you must register an account.