BECOME A MEMBER OF THE ORDER OF KNIGHTS!
You will need an email address to register a Triviador account. We will send the code required to complete the registration to the e-mail address provided. It is important that you enter your e-mail address correctly, otherwise you will not be able to complete the registration process.
To register, click on the notification banner (warning you that you have not yet registered) that appears in the main menu, or go to your Player Profile page.
Once you register an account, you will automatically join the Order of Knights.
Enter your email address to which we can send the code required to complete the registration.
After registering, check your email account. It can sometimes take a few minutes for the email to arrive. It depends on your email provider.
If you can not find the email, check the COMMUNITY section for SPAM on Gmail.
You will need to enter the one-time code you received in the email in your Player profile page and choose a password to access the game in the future.
The password must meet the following conditions:
- minimum: 8 characters
- maximum: 16 characters
- must contain at least one number
- must contain at least one lowercase letter
- must contain at least one capital letter
You must select a unique player name during registration.
Your unique player name must meet the following criteria:
- It must be a minimum of 5 characters and a maximum of 15 characters long
- It can contain lowercase and uppercase letters, as well as letters of your native language
- It can contain numbers
- It can contain a hyphen (-), and/or an underscore (_)
- It may NOT contain special characters (eg: $, &, #, *, /, etc), punctuation, or spaces
- The unique name can NOT already exist in the Triviador database
- The unique name CAN NOT be:
- Sexuality explicit
- Offensive to others
- Incitement to hatred
CANNOT fall within the scope of politics (names of politicians, names of parties, or any name referring to politically sensitive topics)
IN THE EVENT THAT OF ANY OF THESE CRITERION HAVE BEEN BREACHED, THE NAME WILL BE DELETED FROM THE GAME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION!
You CAN NOT change the name once it has been chosen.
After you have successfully chosen a unique name, you can begin playing and fight your way through your opponents to get into the League Season Rank List